Recently, when meeting with clients whom are paying for SEO/SEM monthly, our company has ran accross many websites that are of duplicate content….These clients have paid anywhere from 6000.00 up to 17,000 for a professional looking website…..imagine the clients confusion when they are 4+ years old or more and they appear nowhere on the search engines…at least in the first 2 to 3 pages and their PR ranking is 0-2……..We have a client with a 54 page website…where over 75% of the website is duplicate content and can be found in over 111,000 dental sites across the nation and they are paying a monthly fee of $400 and up for SEO work…….they are furious of course………..As a credible SEO company, whether they become a client or not, it is important to educate them on some of the steps required to prevent this from happening…..then with this education, hopefully it becomes like a disease that spreads……..to keep this from happening to small businesses. Spread the news…..it is time to stop this…..don’t you agree?
- How to tell if your website is due a redesign | Search Engine Watch fb.me/6jdgbXMRCInternet Marketing Company Oregon 14 hours ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/8fX6HsHysInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/16nCOCI9HInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/10sbnBMAlInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago
- 5 reasons to give SEO experts a seat at the website planning table fb.me/1I9LyOk0OInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago