The European Commission, Europe’s highest antitrust authority, is currently looking into “some allegations of anticompetitive conduct in relation to search,” Mr. [Joaquin] Almunia said in his speech in London. Although the work is at an early stage, “I am looking at the allegations very carefully,” given the importance of online search to the marketplace, Mr. Almunia said. Read the entire story here!
- How to tell if your website is due a redesign | Search Engine Watch fb.me/6jdgbXMRCInternet Marketing Company Oregon 14 hours ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/8fX6HsHysInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/16nCOCI9HInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/10sbnBMAlInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago
- 5 reasons to give SEO experts a seat at the website planning table fb.me/1I9LyOk0OInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago