The European Commission, Europe’s highest antitrust authority, is currently looking into “some allegations of anticompetitive conduct in relation to search,” Mr. [Joaquin] Almunia said in his speech in London. Although the work is at an early stage, “I am looking at the allegations very carefully,” given the importance of online search to the marketplace, Mr. Almunia said. Read the entire story here!
- searchengineland.com/google-files-s… searchengineland.com/google-files-s…Internet Marketing Company Oregon 2 weeks ago
- Organic Search Sees Largest Growth Rate in Over 2 Years fb.me/JG8g80DPInternet Marketing Company Oregon 4 months ago
- The need for speed: Google... Speed, mobile-first and WordPress... Google has been focusing on speed, speed,... fb.me/FN7fi7N2Internet Marketing Company Oregon 4 months ago
- What does Google’s “Speed Update” mean for mobile? fb.me/3vgp1nx0QInternet Marketing Company Oregon 4 months ago
- Apple Is Blocking an App That Detects Net Neutrality Violations From the App Store fb.me/7QcNKg7UNInternet Marketing Company Oregon 5 months ago