The European Commission, Europe’s highest antitrust authority, is currently looking into “some allegations of anticompetitive conduct in relation to search,” Mr. [Joaquin] Almunia said in his speech in London. Although the work is at an early stage, “I am looking at the allegations very carefully,” given the importance of online search to the marketplace, Mr. Almunia said. Read the entire story here!
- 40 maps that explain the internet fb.me/1zmz9TsZiInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 weeks ago
- Does your website need an SEO audit? fb.me/1mAFDXIaDInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 weeks ago
- Hey not saying it’s hot as Mordor out yet! But I just saw two little dudes run by screaming “Frodo just throw the ring in”Internet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago
- How to tell if your website is due a redesign | Search Engine Watch fb.me/6jdgbXMRCInternet Marketing Company Oregon 2 months ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/8fX6HsHysInternet Marketing Company Oregon 5 months ago