The European Commission, Europe’s highest antitrust authority, is currently looking into “some allegations of anticompetitive conduct in relation to search,” Mr. [Joaquin] Almunia said in his speech in London. Although the work is at an early stage, “I am looking at the allegations very carefully,” given the importance of online search to the marketplace, Mr. Almunia said. Read the entire story here!
- Apple Is Blocking an App That Detects Net Neutrality Violations From the App Store fb.me/7QcNKg7UNInternet Marketing Company Oregon 3 days ago
- Apple Is Blocking an App That Detects Net Neutrality Violations From the App Store - VICEhttps://apple.news/ACZ_WbyabRlm4RiLyOZG--wInternet Marketing Company Oregon 3 days ago
- 40 maps that explain the internet fb.me/1zmz9TsZiInternet Marketing Company Oregon 3 months ago
- Does your website need an SEO audit? fb.me/1mAFDXIaDInternet Marketing Company Oregon 3 months ago
- Hey not saying it’s hot as Mordor out yet! But I just saw two little dudes run by screaming “Frodo just throw the ring in”Internet Marketing Company Oregon 5 months ago